Tuesday, October 23, 2007

So if these people will never fill out an online application again where do they go for mortgage's?

So if these people will never fill out an online application again where do they go for mortgage's?

This is a good question.... Most will try to use the same mortgage company they have already or will look in the phone book and call a mortgage company directly. Another question that could be also asked in this blog would be what do people do who don't have internet?

At http://www.emortgageleads.biz we have thought about this long and hard and have developed a new business structure that doesn't use online applications, it doesn't use mailers or any type of structure we have found to be in use at the moment. Our state of the art call center's provide completely Exclusive Mortgage Leads of people who haven't been online filling out 2-5 applications only to be bombarded with calls for the next 2 months. We want a highly enjoyable experience not only for our customers who are buying our Exclusive Mortgage Leads from us but the people buying the mortgages as well. With the system we use this is not only possible but completed each and every time.

As a broker myself, I would much rather be in the opinion of the public that I am doing business with that the experience I had with my mortgage company was enjoyable rather then "I filled out these online applications and had to just pick one a do a deal just so they would quit calling me two seconds!!!!"

If you would like this positive experience yourself and recieve Exclusive Mortgage Leads visit: http://www.emortgageleads.biz

2 comments:

my blog said...

I have seen people shy away from online forms. They love to talk to real human being .



Reverse Phone Directory

my blog said...

This is a smart answer to a good question.




Phone Info Tracer